- Detail Images
Hear the crunch, crunch, crunch of gravel under your feet as you pull away from the pack in the Marmot Men's Excel 1/2-Zip Top. On spring mornings, the midweight, quick-drying knit fabric and mesh panels wick sweat away from your body to keep you feeling dry and comfortable in the chilly air. Flatlock seams reduce chafing while you make stride after stride, and UPF 50 protection shields you from harmful rays when you emerge from the wooded section of your run into the bright sunlight.
- A midweight piece ready to rumble on the trail
- Quick-drying synthetic fabric with mesh panels
- Excellent breathability and wicking capabilities
- Semi-fitted cut stays close to your body while running
- UPF 50 rating protects from harmful rays
- Drop-tail hem and thumbholes for increased coverage
- Flatlock seams help reduce uncomfortable chafing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
True to size as a semi fitted 1/2 zip. My only complaint is that the material on the inside clings to itself, and if you wear an undershirt it clings to it also. Overall a nice, stylish shirt for the trail, road, or out on the town.