Warm and radical.
Whether he's on the cusp of ski stardom or on the cutting edge of style, put him in the Marmot Boys' Edge Insulated Pant, and he'll be ready for both. With weather-resisting MemBrain laminate, taped seams, and light insulation, he'll stay dry so he can practice those stylie tricks opening to close.
- Durable 2-layer Marmot MemBrain PU fights water and breathes for all-day dry comfort
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts from sneaking in
- Reversed brushed tricot seat and thighs and Thermal R insulation add warmth and comfort to colder areas
- Regular fit with adjustable waist, snap closure, and zippered fly is roomy for freedom of movement that's also bulk-free
- Removable suspenders lend a hand when necessary
- Zippered leg cuffs with internal flex boot gaiters keep cold and snow out from freezing feet
- Cordura cuffs resist wear and tear in this high-stress area
- Two hand pockets with YKK water-resistant zippers secure essentials
- Q & A
Enjoy the Snow and Staying warm
This is the 2nd pair we have purchased. I bought the black pair first and then added the blue, the last pair was in such good shape still after two years. Yet another little guy is getting some great days out of them as well. My son (Adreyan) loves them, they hold up very well, are warm in the coldest conditions and just look cool too, the best part, Super light weight. Thanks, Marmot for another insane get up..... Keeping my son in style!!
Nice pants.hard to tell the correct size
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: Medium
My son is a 10/12; ordered M and length wise they are good for this season, most likely too small for next one. THe waist is loose on him (he is skinny) and pants do not have a waist adjustor.....which could have been nice. The suspenders seems to be short......even if I extend them to its fullest, it gives my son a permanent "wedgy". So I am ordering L and hoping that the suspenders in the L are just fine....waist wise I know they will be big on him. We dont have a store here in GJT, CO so it is hard to find the proper size for him.
Great Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My son wore these for several seasons and loved them. They are warm and durable. They really keep the water off in tough conditions.