You only failed if you didn't have fun.
It's always unfortunate when you take a bet against the weather and end up climbing in light showers, but in your Marmot Men's Dark Star Wind Jacket, you make the best of a wet and windy situation. This jacket's stretchy softshell blocks out chilly wind and repels light rain while Polartec insulation traps heat and disperses perspiration so you can stay drier and warmer while you rappel off the cliff. Even though your adventure turned into a bail, the Dark Star gave you the mobility you needed to finish the pitch and the warmth you needed to keep a sunny attitude even when your climb was rained out.
- Always be protected on the crag in this trusty wind jacket
- Polartec insulation provides warm, dry wear
- Breathable technology manages moisture for comfort
- Stretchy shell offers mobility and protection from light rain
- Harness-friendly side pockets securely store valuables