- Detail Images
Thanks to the Marmot Boys' Cruz Convertible Pant, your young adventurer can start a hike early when temps are low and, once things start to warm up, convert his pant to a short and cruise through mountain streams or scramble over rock gardens. Lightweight, quick-drying nylon features a durable water repellent (DWR) coating and added UPF 30 protection to make a little dude's outdoor fun much more comfy.
- Lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon plain weave with DWR repels water and wind, wicks away moisture, breathes, and dries quickly for dry, cool comfort
- Bottom leg zips off to convert to a cooler 7.5-inch inseam short
- Regular fit allows room enough for action without excess bagginess
- Inseam gusset panel increases mobility for tons of comfy action
- Side zips make on-offs easy and are convenient when converting to a short
- DriClime interior waistband adds comfort for all-day wearability
- Protective UPF 30 lets him prolong his fun in the sun
- Snap closure and zip fly make dressing quick and easy; belt loops secure belt
- Secure side pocket and two hand pockets secure essentials
- Q & A
Sizing off but otherwise seem good
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
We returned these. My 5 year old wears size 6 (or occasionally 7) and is 45 pounds, >90th % height. We got the small based on the sizing chart and it was way too big. I could get them to stay up because they have those button adjusters inside (which is a great feature) but he felt like he was drowning in them. The material seemed great and we like Marmot, but size down!
My son loves them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Well made pants primarily used for climbing and hiking.
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Bought these for my 13 year old son. He weighs pretty close to 100 lbs. He is 60 inches tall. They fit perfectly and look great!