Family day on the sleds.
When the family is headed out for a day of snowmobiling, your son will want the Marmot Colossus Down Jacket to keep him warm and protected. Equipped with Marmot's 2-layer MemBrain technology, this jacket offers waterproof protection that can withstand snowing conditions on the sled and the heavyweight down insulation keeps him warm when dad picks up the speed. A detachable hood is available depending on conditions and is fully insulated to keep his ears just as warm. Micro-fleece lined internal cuffs are soft on his hands, and adjustable cuffs cinch out windy weather when his hands are out of his handwarmer pockets.
- Warm winter jacket for playing in snow
- MemBrain 2-layer gives durable protection against snow
- Heavyweight insulation keeps him warm in cold conditions
- Detachable hood depending on the daily conditions
- Pouch and handwarmer pockets keep him snug and cozy
- Micro-fleece and adjustable cuff cinch out cold weather
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Love the down insulation. This Michigan winter has been brutally cold but the coat has kept my son warm. We intentionally bought a larger size so that we could get a few years out of it.