- Detail Images
There's a good snow base up at the cabin, so throw on the Marmot Men's Cobblestone Shirt, grab your snowshoes and a couple of friends, and head out for a weekend of fun. A Marmot UpCycle product, this long-sleeve shirt is made with a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester for a soft feel and versatile use. Layer it under a down vest for a sunny afternoon hike or wear it into the village for a hearty meal.
- A versatile button-up for weekends at the cabin
- Blended fabric is soft and comfortable
- UPF treatment protects against sun's harmful rays
- Durable flat seams prevent hot spots
- Shirt tail hem and single chest pocket offer a classic look
- Q & A
Keeping it Classy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
Bought these hoping to class up my grungy work clothes. This did the trick. I am 6' 185lbs and the Large is a little baggy. Like most Marmot shirts they are slightly big.