- Detail Images
The Marmot Men's Axis Jacket doesn't shy away from cold ski days—it's designed to keep you carving down perfect corduroy and pristine powder from first to last chair. Fully sealed seams and a two-layer shell keep the elements out, while two zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat before you start to overheat and become a hot, sweaty mess. Inside the jacket, an attached powder skirt effectively seals out errant snow and slush, while a detachable hood lets you wear the Axis down in town when it's time to celebrate the day with a few aprés drinks.
- Ski or snowboard jacket designed for riding all day
- Waterproof, breathable shell keeps out snow, slush, and wind
- Underarm vents provide airflow for temperature regulation
- Adjustable hood fits around helmet for added coverage
- Powder skirt and drawcord provide additional protection
- Multiple pockets for goggles, phone, and ski passes