Why We Like The Avant Featherless Hooded Jacket
A new style from Marmot, the Women's Avant Featherless Hooded Jacket is impressively lightweight, reliably warm, and perfectly packable, making it great for any adventure. The lightweight synthetic insulation is kept in place by secure baffle construction, meaning you won't be subject to any cold spots from migrating insulation, and it will continue to insulate you even when wet. The face fabric is durable enough for this jacket to be worn as a standalone piece on dry days, yet is sleek enough to slip comfortably under a shell or heavier jacket, and the elastic binding on the hood and cuffs keeps them securely in place as you move. Marmot's signature Angel-Wing Movement allows full articulation of your arms without the body of the jacket riding up, adding comfort and mobility, and the drawcord hem finishes off the package by sealing out any cold wind from entering into your layers and giving you a chill.
- Lightweight jacket for extra warmth on any outdoor adventure
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat, even when wet
- Baffle construction secures insulation to eliminate cold spots
- Durable face fabric withstands snags from rough surfaces
- Elastic around hood keeps is securely in place
- Articulated cut for unrestricted motion
- Drawcord hem seals out chilly air
- Item #MAR01I1
- 20D nylon (100%)
- 3M Thinsulate
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand (1 stuff sack), 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.