Head outdoors and elevate your adventures in the upcycled Marmot Aubrey Pants. When you're hiking in early spring and light showers pepper your trek, a DWR treatment beads and repels the drops so you can press on. When you're using a high foot to reach the next bolt on a climb, the stretch fabric with articulated knees allows you to stretch as high as you need to clip in. If the sun comes out and the temperatures rise, UPF 50 protects you from harmful rays while the DriClime waistband wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool. Additionally, you can roll up the cuffs of the pants to avoid overheating.
- Bluesign-approved pants for performance on the trail
- DWR treatment beads and repels water to keep dry in light rain
- Abrasion-resistant, quick-dry material ensures day-long comfort
- DriClime waistband wicks moisture for additional comfort
- Stretch fabric with articulated knees increases mobility
- UPF 50 rated fabric blocks harmful rays from the sun
- Roll-up cuff feature for climate versatility