Ares Down Jacket
Whip Marmot's Ares Down Jacket out of its pocket whenever you need midweight warmth on your skiing, climbing, or backpacking adventures. Treated with Down Defender, this jacket's 600-fill down insulation retains its lightweight loft in wet environments to keep you warm. Marmot coated the Ares with DWR for extra water-resistant protection, because you can never stay too dry. Angel-Wing Movement makes sure you ski, climb, and hike with a full range of motion.
- Brave the cold for any activity with this down jacket
- Polyester fabric is ultralight and abrasion-resistant
- 600-fill down insulation offers lofty, lightweight warmth
- Down Defender treatment protects down from wetting out
- Angel-Wing movement increases range of motion to prevent restriction
- Zippered hand pockets carry your essentials along the way
- Regular fit allows additional layering
- Item #MAR008K
- polyester mini ripstop, DWR coating
- 600-fill down, Down Defender treatment
- regular, Angel-Wing Movement
- Center Back Length
- 28 in
- 2 zippered hand (one stowable)
- Claimed Weight
- 15.5 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.