Alsek Jacket - Men's
The proper midlayer should keep you well prepared for anything you might encounter whether your venturing around town or on a sunset hike. Marmot’s Alesk Jacket is up for any adventure thanks to weather-resistant construction and an athletic fit. The softshell outer features a PFC-free DWR finish to fend off mild precipitation should you run into inclement weather on your way back to the trailhead. The adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out the wind on gusty city evenings. Zippered pockets at the hand, sleeves, and inner supply plenty of places to stash your snacks and essentials out on the trail.
- Softshell jacket functions well as a midlayer or on its own on the trail
- Stretch material moves with you while you navigate tricky obstacles
- Adjustable cuffs and hem offer a customized fit with your layers
- Athletic fit and articulated sleeves enhances mobility for added comfort
- Item #MARZ9BV
- 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane, PFC-free DWR finish
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 1 zippered sleeve, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.