- Detail Images
Superior loft in the cold and damp.
Although it mimics the wondrous warmth and pillowy feel of an insulated down jacket, the Marmot Women's Alassian Featherless Jacket ditches down fill for 3M Thinsulate Featherless fibers. These synthetic fibers are superior to down in damp climates where condensation and outside moisture compromise down's heat-trapping loft. Marmot employs baffled construction to reduce cold spots resulting from the insulation shifting throughout the jacket. Ultimately, this means the Alassian Featherless Jacket is a great choice for maintaining warmth when you're backcountry skiing, belaying your climbing partner at the crag, or simply running errands in the cold and damp.
- Cranks up the warmth in cold, soaking-wet climates
- Thinsulate Featherless fibers maintain warmth in damp conditions
- Baffled construction prevents cold spots from shifting insulation
- 50D polyester shell is streamlined and relatively durable
- Elasticized drawcord hem and elastic cuffs lock in warmth
- Zippered hand pockets for storing accessories
- Q & A
Absolutely love this jacket! Exactly what I was hoping for. Good thicker for Winter.
I want to love it.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I want to love this coat but the sizing is weird for me when i wear a thick sweater. I tried both the S and M and just don't love the fit on myself. I love the featherless insulation as it will perform when wet much better then down would.