Intelligent design for the up-and-coming ski racer.
The brand-new and innovative Marker Race Xcell 12 Ski Binding introduces toe and heel technologies that focus on power transmission, imperative for ski racers who know every bit of power counts. The TwinCam X heel absorbs shock from railing in ruts or in nasty conditions. The Xcell toe piece boasts Intelligent Backward Release that differentiates between racing force and a backward twisting fall. A calibrated spring in the toe releases only when it needs to, and it knows when that is. With a DIN range from 4 to 12, this binding is ideal for U14 and U16 racers or lighter-weight adult league racers, and is the entry-level binding in the Xcell series.
- Go-to ski binding for U12 and U14 racers
- 4-12 DIN tailored for young, light skiers
- X-Cell toe increases contact from boot to binding
- TwinCam X Heel absorbs shock and increases power transmission
- Intelligent backward release regulates proper releasing