Like the tears of a phoenix.
The Phoenix MAP features a hybrid shell construction that offers lightweight performance without sacrificing durability. MAP pads work to absorb energy and minimize the effects of strikes to the head, even during multiple impacts. The RTS system is easy to adjust if you want to throw a beanie underneath, and the two-position climate control vents open and close to let out heat while you're huffing and puffing up a bootpack.
- A tough helmet for conquering the slopes
- Hybrid shell is lightweight and durable
- MAP pads helps absorb energy on impact
- XDry lining insulates in the cold and wicks moisture
- Two-position climate control vents are easily adjustable
- RTS system offers a custom fit
- Goggle safety straps keep your goggles secure
- Removable ear pads are audio compatible