Designed to confidently handle anything the mountain throws your way, the Marker 16:10+ MAP Polarized Goggle offers a large, unobstructed field of view, interchangeable lens system with additional low-light lens, and Marker's MAP technology for facial impact protection. This particular version is upgraded over the standard 16:10+ MAP with its lens polarization, which drastically cuts harsh glare and other distracting light on the sunniest days of the season.
The 16:10 Map Goggle features a Dual Bionomic spherical lens that maximizes vision when you're darting between the trees, carving up morning corduroy, and dropping into moguls with skillful precision. It's equipped with NMT Optics, also known as 3rd Eyelid, which practically eliminates foggy condensation and oily fingerprints from obscuring your vision with its hydrophobic lens coating. As with all of Marker's Plus Goggles, you'll find an additional Clarity Mirror lens for excellent vision and enhanced contrast in raging snowstorms and cloudy, low-light conditions.
The 16:10+ MAP benefits from Marker's MAP (Multi-Impact Adaptive Polymer), which cushions your face, forehead, and cheeks from crushing impacts at high speeds. The MAP protective foam sits beneath a layer of plush, triple-density face foam, allowing the goggle to adapt to your face without any scratchiness or pressure points.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Large-fitting goggle with unobstructed field of view
- MAP foam lessens impact forces in the event of a crash
- Dual Bionomic spherical lens with glare-cutting polarization
- Includes an additional Clarity Mirror lens for low-light
- NMT Optics (aka 3rd Eyelid) repels moisture, dirt, oils
- Superfit frame provides a comfortable, face-wrapping fit
- MarkAIR vents keep lens from fogging up
- Comes with zippered carrying case