lightweight airbag with small lacks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
+ really ultra lightweight backpack
+ good fit
- very thin outer sheath material: holes appeared when I skiing on my backs along an icy-rocky slope, but RipStop prevents the spread of damage
- take care of fixing your snb yourself (in favour of the manufacturer: "no snb carry" is indicated in the description)
- zipper has one puller only !!!
- Hydration Compatible but don`t have hook-loop for hanging water pack inside!!!
+/- steel balloon protrudes just a little outside. I recommend using a European carbon cylinder cartridge for a total light win