- Detail Images
For every occasion.
This winter you have goals. You're getting out the map and you're picking your lines because you've already picked your gear. Packing for backcountry adventures can be a delicate balance of weight and performance, but this winter you already know you're going to ditch your hardshell and take the Men's Mammut Ultimate Eisfeld SO Hooded Jacket. Not only is this shell windproof and incredibly breathable, it has fully taped seams and will shed snow should an unexpected storm blow in.
There are some gnarly chutes to check off your list, and this requires more technical moves—no worries, Mammut has incorporated plenty of stretch into this softshell, offering all the mobility required for complicated alpine sequences. The pockets are positioned for easy access even with your harness on, and the stormproof hood can be cinched around your helmet to keep the wind out, while still offering an optimum field of vision during complicated moves.
- Technical softshell for mountain excursions and backcountry tours
- Gore Windstopper gives breathable, water resistant wind protection
- Vertical Motion and High Reach Technology offer performance mobility
- Underarm ventilation for dumping heat during a quick approach
- Exterior pockets are climbing-harness-compatible
- Drawstring hem can be accessed from inside the pocket
- Athletic fit reduces bulk for streamlined performance