Watch the snow fall.
After all your consecutive ski days, you deserve a rest day to traipse around town, drink coffee, run errands, and relax with friends. Wrap yourself up in the Mammut Trovat Advanced SO Hooded Jacket for a day of laid-back winter fun and stay extra cozy thanks to the Primaloft Black insulation and fuzzy teddy fleece lining in the chest and back area. The slightly stretchy cotton face fabric with Storm DWR treatment wards off the occasional flurry of snow while you dash from the bookstore to coffee shop, and the fashionable, elegant cut makes the jacket fit for any après-ski event.
- A jacket for down days in town and après-ski wear
- Storm DWR finish provides water resistance
- Natural fabric with just a touch of stretch
- Extra soft teddy fleece lining around chest and back
- Primaloft Black insulation keeps you toastier than hot cocoa
- Regular fit with a slimming silhouette
- Q & A
Around town coat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
My wife purchased this jacket, here’s her take: I needed a longer insulated jacket to wear around in the winter time and this fits the bill. The Sherpa lining is super cozy and it’s warm. Also love all the pockets for stowing dog treats separate from my phone and car keys!