Roam in warmth and style.
Whether you live in the gloom and the gray or simply want a stylish parka for your trip to Greenland, you know to pack your Men's Mammut Trovat Advanced SO Hooded Jacket. Designed with cold weather hiking in mind, this insulated parka will keep you cozy as you wander the heather-strewn highlands of the far north or decide to museum hop in an urban center. Storm cotton will ward off the drizzle and mist while looking right at home on the city streets. Breathable, stretchy, and pleasant against the skin, this softshell provides the perfect balance of utility and lifestyle.
- Insulated softshell at home in mountain valleys and chilly cities
- Storm cotton finish is breathable, quick-drying, and water repellent
- Primaloft Black offers warm, lightweight insulation
- Soft teddy fleece lining in torso and quilted elbows provide comfort
- Adjustable hood and hem help block out the billowing breeze
- Regular fit and stylish cut perfect for everyday wear
- Q & A
"Storm Cotton" weave is great
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love this jacket and wish manufacturers would use the material more often. "Storm Cotton" is a very tightly woven cotton that performs similarly to "Wind Stopper". It's quieter and more comfortable, too. (Breathes great)
Wish someone would make a non-insulated version....