For fast-moving action in the alpine.
High altitudes call for the Men's Trion Softshell Pant by Mammut, whether you're on skis or snowshoes. Its Schoeller WB shell provides a surprising amount of stretch for how durable it is, and it's highly breathable to keep you comfy when you're on the move. The NanoSphere DWR coating offers durable water-resistance, and the ColdBlack finish keeps the Trion's dark colors from heating up in sunlight. The Trion's athletic fit includes articulated knees for a full range of motion, and Dyneema reinforces this pant for durability. This pant also features zippered sides with mesh inserts for ventilation, and integrated gaiters keep snow and mud off your socks.
- A technical shell pant for tearing up the slopes in warm style
- Ankle gaiters and powder skirt compatibility to keep the elements out
- Side ventilation and mesh for keeping air circualting
- Stretchy but water-resistant fabric for easy maneuverability
- Reinforced Dyneema edges to prevent wear and tear