Trion 50L Backpack
The Trion collection consists of Mammut's versatile range of backpacks built for trekking and mountaineering, and the Trion 50L Backpack is the second-largest pack in that backpack. Its Contact U Frame consists of cushy EVA and air channels for four-season ventilation. The waist belt is removable customized support if you're carrying a lighter load. There are external attachments for skis, ice axes, trekking poles, and even climbing ropes. The Trion 50L is compatible with hydration reservoirs, and there are multiple pockets to organize smaller valuables.
- Backpack built for multi-day treks and mountaineering
- 50L capacity is the second-largest backpack in the Trion collection
- Top and back panel access points to main compartment
- Contact U Frame includes cushy EVA with air channels for ventilation
- Removable waist belt customizes stability and support
- Attachments for skis, ropes, ice axes, and trekking poles
- Hydration compatible with reservoirs
- Item #MAM01BM
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.