Trea Spine 50L Backpack - Women's
Trea Spine 50L Backpack
The Mammut Trea Spine 50L Backpack is designed to provide you with the most freedom of movement as possible for mountaineering and backpacking treks across varied terrain. The Trea features Mammut's innovative Active Spine suspension technology where the shoulder straps and hip fins move independently of your body. This design has been used before in other packs, but what makes Active Spine so innovative is the fiber glass rod in the backpanel that connects the hip fins to the shoulder straps to stabilizes your load across technical terrain.
Aside from the Active Spine technology, the Trea has multiple features for mountaineering and backpacking. For starters, the back system is height adjustable with the simple pull of a tab so you can create a perfect fit for your body. Additionally, side compression straps, reinforced ski-carry straps, trekking pole carries, and ice axe fasteners allow you to bring along all the tools you need for a successful day in the alpine. Finally, the huge zippered front opening allows you to quickly access the main compartment and internal pockets allow you to keep your small essentials organized and easily accessible.
- Streamlined pack with innovative suspension for mountainous pursuits
- Weather-resistant fabric sheds water to keep gear dry in the alpine
- Active Spine gives stability and mobility for maximum trail agility
- Back system is height adjustable for personalized fit convenience
- Huge zippered front opening allows quick access to main compartment
- Side compression straps fasten across pack for added carry options
- Daisy chains on front, gear loop on hip belt allow gear attachments
- Durable aluminum buckles securely fasten ice tools while hiking
- Item #MAM01BP