Mammut Trea Spine 35L Backpack - Women's
Trea Spine 35L Backpack
The perfect companion for alpine and trekking adventures, the Mammut Trea Spine 35L Backpack is designed specifically for the female body to ensure lasting comfort on both the way up and down. Starting with the innovative suspension system, Mammut's patented Active Spine Technology works with a women's anatomy by allowing the shoulders and hips to move more freely, thus promoting a natural gait and optimum load distribution.
Two-layer EVA padding in the backpanel, shoulders, and waistbelt cushion the load where you need it most, and the large front opening gives you easy access to all of your equipment at all times. Two strong ice axe attachments add external storage for those multi-faceted adventures, while the reinforced side ski attachment makes it easy to get to those otherwise un-skiable lines. Lateral compression straps help stabilize the load and can be tensioned to carry extra gear, and a ton of zippered pockets organize all of your smaller items you'll need throughout the day.
- Women's-specific pack with innovative suspension for alpine days
- Weather-resistant fabric sheds water to keep gear dry in the alpine
- Active Spine gives stability and mobility for maximum trail agility
- Back system is height adjustable for personalized fit convenience
- Huge zippered front opening allows quick access to main compartment
- Side compression straps fasten across pack for added carry options
- Daisy chains on front, gear loop on hip belt allow gear attachments
- Durable aluminum buckles securely fasten ice tools while hiking
Early goings, but I love it!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just took this pack on it's first adventure in the Northern Presis in NH. LOTS of rock scrambling, lots of temperature changes - the pack felt very streamlined and contained, but my gear was still easy to access and/or stow. The suspension kept the load nice and stable, and I never felt constrained or unbalanced reaching for handholds or stretching for the next step.