Cool on the skin, dry on the descent.
Designed for the rigors of backcountry ski touring, the Women's Tatramar SO Softshell Pant employs Mammut's SOFtech 3-layer construction to keep you free of excess perspiration, flexible enough to skin up thousands of feet, and pleasantly dry while arcing beautiful turns through powder on the way back down. It's lined with a cozy-soft fleece that traps next-to-skin warmth and comes with large ventilation zips down the sides. Overall, we'd recommend this pant to any adventurous backcountry skier seeking something that'll perform well throughout the season, from the first meadow skipping turns in November, through harvesting perfect springtime corn in March.
- Softshell pant designed for the rigors of ski touring
- SOFtech 3-layer construction keeps you dry, breathes well
- Lined with cozy fleece to trap warmth and promote comfort
- Side ventilation zippers come in handy while skinning
- Integrated gaiters keep snow from working inside
- Reinforced along the bottom cuffs to prevent rips
- Zippered hand pockets, plus zippered rear pocket