Versatile performer for alpine adventures.
The Mammut Women's Stoney HS Thermo Jacket is a perennial favorite of skiers and riders seeking a reliably waterproof piece with low-bulk insulation for those cold days on the mountain. Mammut seamlessly blends technical performance with appealing style for alpine enthusiasts and the Stoney HS Thermo Jacket is no different with its full-featured design and striking colorways sure to please the most discerning of skiers and riders. You'll find everything you need for a great day on the mountain, including Lycra wrist gaiters, zippered underarm vents, a handy pass pocket, and plenty of storage for all your snacks and electronic accessories.
Mammut's DryTechnology 2-layer membrane provides a reliable barrier from light flurries to storms when it's snowing heavily enough to cover your tracks. Since the jacket is fully sealed, you won't have to worry about moisture seeping inside it's most vulnerable seams when you're sitting on a soaking-wet lift or take a tumble into deep powder.
It's stuffed with Ajungilak insulation in the body with slightly less in the arms, as to ensure you still have full range of motion while skiing down mogul fields and making first tracks down open bowls on a powder day. This synthetic-based insulation isn't susceptible to outside moisture like its down competitors, meaning it'll keep you toasty when storm cycles come pummel your mountain from moisture-laden latitudes just north of Hawaii.
- Full-featured jacket for discerning skiers and riders
- DryTech 2-layer waterproof, breathable membrane (10k/10k)
- Ajungilak synthetic insulation in body (80g), sleeves (60g)
- Splashproof front zipper won't leak when it's wet outside
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow from working inside sleeves
- Zippered underarm vents regulate your body temperature
- Pass pocket at sleeve for convenience in the lift line
- Internal media pocket for tangle-free listening to tunes