No day left behind.
Getting in a 100-day season with the Women's Mammut Stoney HS Pants is pretty simple, because they let you rip whether a storm is rolling through or there isn't a cloud in sight. Fully taped seams and a waterproof membrane take on that knee-deep powder without a hitch, ankle gaiters keeping out every rogue flake, but there are also lengthy mesh-lined vents to save the day if you're feeling warm or taking on a steep skin-track. Pre-shaped knees and an adjustable waist ensure the fit is comfortable for those bell-to-bell kinda days, while plenty of pockets give you places to stash snacks or backcountry maps. Schoeller Keprotech protection at the cuffs deflects damage from ski edges and crampons, with snap buttons nearby to reduce bulk if you do decide to take on a technical, off-piste mission or two.
- Technical shell pants for skiing the hell out of winter
- DryTech membrane offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Mesh lining provides added warmth when you're waist-deep
- Side vents help you dump heat when working for your turns
- Pre-shaped knees keep your ski stance on point
- Reinforced hems protect from ski edges and crampon spikes