When it comes to winter.
Every day is a ski day. And as far as you're concerned, it doesn't matter if it's a sunny spring day or a snowy winter day; you're packing up your planks, heading out the door, getting the goods, and the Mammut Men's Stoney HS Pant is coming with. More specifically, Mammut equipped the Stoney with a waterproof, breathable DryTechnology Premium membrane and fully taped seams to prevent a single snowflake from seeping through, and the mesh lining ensures ample breathability for warmer sunny days. Additionally, Mammut fixed the Stoney with zippers at each side for ventilated airflow, so you're able to dump excess body heat on-the-go without needing to remove your pants (not that you would, anyway). Gaiters keep powder out of your boots, and the jacket-to-pant interface connects the Stoney to Mammut's compatible ski jackets for complete coverage. The cuffs adjust up and down to avoid pavement, and there are Schoeller-Keprotec reinforcements for long-lasting durability against ski edges.
- Durable and light ski pants for bluebird days at the backcoutnry or resort
- DryTechnology Pro material is waterproof and windproof
- Breathable technology prevents stuffiness while you ride
- Mesh and fleece linings help regulate temperature
- Reinforced seams and sealed seams keep water out and last long
- Side zips offer ventilation on the slopes
- Ankle gaiters keep snow from sneaking into pants