When it comes to skiing or boarding in bitter cold conditions—no matter how steep the vert or mellow the glades—look no further than the Mammut Men's Stoney Advanced HS Jacket to provide warmth and protection from the first lap all the way to the last. Touting more functional features than you can shove into a ski, the Stoney features a Gore-Tex exterior that's not only highly waterproof and windproof, but incredibly breathable as well.
To further bolster your defense, the PrimaLoft Silver insulation provides cozy, furnace-like fervor in the face of whipping winds and relentless precipitation, while the stretchy hand gaiters and elastic snow skirt keep the elements at bay. Additionally, the jacket features Mammut's Jacket-to-Pant interface, meaning you're able to close the gap and prevent powder from flushing your baselayers on those extra deep days. However, should you begin to heat up, the zippered underarm vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation, so you don't have to ditch your jacket in favor of dumping excess body heat. The myriad of pockets ensure you stay well organized, and the removable, helmet-compatible hood enables you to personalized your performance and protection.
- A warm and weatherproof jacket for skiing in cold conditions
- Gore-Tex exterior is waterproof and windproof
- PrimaLoft Silver provides core warmth
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities organized
- Underarm vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation
- Hood is helmet-compatible and removable
- Elastic snow skirt and hand gaiters keep elements at bay
- Jacket-to-pant interface assures a sealed-in fit