Enter the circle of warmth.
Trust the Mammut Sphere MTI Winter Sleeping Bag: 14 Degree Synthetic to provide furnace-like comfort as you sleep in temperatures that flirt with single digits and conditions that change all through the night. Thanks to its unique and feather-light Ajungilak MTI Endurance synthetic insulation, this three-season bag features an excellent weight-to-warmth ratio and is designed to insulate, even when wet.
Meanwhile, the bluesign-approved 20D prolightTX exterior fabric is coated with a DWR-treatment that adds extra protection against precipitation and moisture, while the 20D lightTX is also bluesign approved and provides dependable moisture control as you snooze. Additionally, the Sphere is outfitted with a Performance Hood (complete with Advanced Visibility) and draft collar that bolsters your protection against sneaky cold fronts. So whether you're just car camping or bunkered down at basecamp, the Mammut Sphere MTI Sleeping Bag keeps you warm from the moment you crawl in and zip up.
- Incredibly light, warm, and weather-resistant bag for winter nights
- 20D polyamide construction has DWR-treatment for water-resistance
- Synthetic fill insulation traps precious warmth, even when wet
- Draft collar cinches out frigid, cold-weather gusts
- Performance hood offers full view when closed and blocks the cold
- Stuff sack included for easy packing and storing