Versatile performer for layering in the cold.
From the wind-ravaged peaks of Colorado's Continental Divide to the chilly coastal breezes of the Pacific Crest Trail, the Mammut Men's Snow ML 1/2-Zip Pullover is a worthwhile investment for the outdoor adventurer seeking a superbly soft mid-layer with a dose of thermal warmth. It's constructed of a buttery-smooth blend of polyester and spandex, with a cozy brushed inner layer that provides next-to-skin warmth.
The 1/2-zip opening gives you a bit of added ventilation, should temperatures rise throughout the day when you're skiing, hiking, or climbing. Smooth flatlock seams won't scratch or irritate sensitive skin, meaning you'll be able to wear this mid-layer for hours at a time. And because you'll want to wear it for prolonged periods, the anti-odor finish keeps it from stinking excessively. This is an especially nice touch, considering most poly-based layers tend to smell really bad after you've been sweating in them all day.
- Versatile layering piece for skiing, hiking, or climbing
- 1/2-zip opening allows you to regulate body temperature
- Superbly soft, quick-drying blend of polyester and spandex
- Cozy brushed inner layer provides next-to-skin warmth
- Anti-odor finish prevents it from stinking excessively
- Smooth flatlock seams won't scratch or irritate skin