Seon Transporter X 26L Backpack
If work-life balance is one of your top priorities, then you don't have time to shuffle gear around or make a pit-stop at home before heading to the gym after work. Mammut gets it, which is why they created the Seon Transporter X 26L backpack, named after their headquarters in Seon, Switzerland. Each compartment is thoughtfully designed to optimize space in your pack while carting some of your most precious pieces of gear. The climb compartment has a zippered, ventilated pocket for ripe climbing shoes, and the work compartment protects your laptop with a padded sleeve. With so much space, you can pack your gym clothes and snacks to make the transition out of work quick and painless.
- Climbing commuter bag with compartments for the essentials
- Zippered, ventilated shoe pocket keeps unwanted smell at bay
- Designated work compartment fits laptop, documents, lunch
- Water-repellent finish protects in various weather
- Sturdy handles for toting around the office or airport
- Ergonomic shoulder straps are comfortable for long commutes