Saentis Low GTX Hiking Shoe
Your day hikes take you through a range of terrain and landscapes—from winding forest trails to high mountain traverses, and if you're in need of a shoe that can handle it all without flinching, lace up the Mammut Saentis Low GTX Hiking Shoe and hit the trail. This shoe is durable, comfortable, and ready to go no matter the conditions. It's got a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane that'll keep you moving when rainy skies, huge puddles, and flowing creeks stand in your way, while the Michelin rubber outsole ensures grip on both dusty desert trails and muddy riverside romps alike. Plus, its upper delivers an ideal balance between breathable mesh sections and robust synthetic overlays, letting your feet stay cool in warmer weather while they also stay protected from scrapes against roots, rocks, and overgrown branches.
- Waterproof hiking shoe for changing terrain and conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry on rainy trail days
- Lugged Michelin rubber outsole grips on steep and rocky terrain
- Hybrid shell upper offers breathability and durable protection
- TPU toe cap protects your forefoot from unexpected stubs
- Midsole cushioning provides comfortable support for long days