Made for the harness.
Made with minimum seams, the Mammut Men's Pordoi SO Pant doesn't bulk or bunch when you slide a climbing harness on. Mammut's Phase Map and Seamless Reinforcement technologies minimize seam usage by weaving different panels together to reinforce key areas (like the knees) without adding bulky panels with bulkier seams. The pant's light, stretchy, breathable fabric feels right during summertime alpine climbs and shoulder season crags in lower elevations. The elastic waistband lies flat to better accommodate harnesses, and the adjustable cuffs seal tight over mountaineering boots and climbing shoes.
- Technical softshell styled for mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Elastic, adjustable waistband accommodates harnesses comfortable
- Zippered, elastic cuffs fit mountaineering boots and climbing shoes
- All pockets zippered and accessible with a harness on
- Phase Map seamlessly combines different fabrics for abrasion-resistance and light breathability