Clean In The Air And On The Ground.
Mammut’s Magic Rope Bag transports your rope and all your other climbing essentials to the crag and then once you’re there, it transforms into a comfortable mat to sit on. As a free-standing rope bag, the Magic protects your rope from dirt and dust while you climb, but when it comes time for a break, pull the drawstring and the bag flattens into a mat for some relaxing. The bag has internal rack-organizing straps and a secure zipper and drawstring closure so that you’re not losing carabiners on your hike back to the car.
- Convertible rope bag to keep your rope and your seat free from dirt
- Over the shoulder carrying strap
- Handle for quickly moving around the crag
- Internal zipped pocket to store tape and the like
- Colored rope loops so flaking isn’t a constant
- Rack strap to carry your gear and the rope in one haul
- Q & A
Just get it
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I relied on everyone reviews that this is a great indoor lead climbing bag and I am not disappointed. I love how it stays open and is large enough to flake rope into it effortlessly. It is quite large but flattens up nicely while carrying as a tote. I just wasn't into the laundry/hamper look and found it half price here. Great for short approaches. Thoughtful design ie interior pocket, tie-in, corner mesh panels to save on weight and air flow.
Perfect Gym Bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Alright. We have all seen people at the gym with Ikea bags or laundry baskets. If that is your choice gym bag, let me urge you to upgrade. The magic rope bag easily carries my 35m rope, harness, 2 pairs of shoes, chalk pot & chalk bag, while keeping my rope incredibly organized for belay after belay. I love this bag and if you are look for a gym organizer, look no further.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
We take this bag to the gym and on short approaches. Not the most ideal for a long hike because it is large and awkward, but holds a ton of tope and plenty of room for all of our gear. Love that it serves as a bucket for climbing - keeps the rope clean and organized.