- Detail Images
Bundle up and venture out in the Mammut Kira HS Parka as flakes start to fall in the mountains. Made with slightly stretchy, waterproof DRYtech 3-layer shell and Aquaguard YKK zippers, you'll stay perfectly dry without restricting natural movement while snowshoeing or winter hiking. Anjungilak OTI Element insulation provides breathable warmth for the chilliest days, and the chin protector is soft against your face when you need to burrow it behind this cozy jacket. The adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood allow you to customize the fit and seal out cold air, so you can spend more time wandering through stands of aspen and pine and less time thinking about the frigid temps.
- A jacket for winter hiking and everyday wear
- Drytech shell provides 20K waterproofing
- Mapped synthetic insulation for bulk-free warmth
- Splashproof YKK zippers keep your goodies dry
- Bluesign approved product