Morning mist hangs low over the granite when you arrive at the day's route. So, you pull on the Mammut Men's Kento Light SO Hooded Jacket as you prepare for the first pitch. Lightweight and breathable, this softshell resists wind and water to keep you comfortable as you make your way up the mountain, pitch by pitch. Stretch panels along the side offer breathable comfort as your body warms up and gives you the freedom to stretch for that next hold. The fitted hood protects your head from the chilly breeze when you and your partner stop to eat lunch high above the trees. Blending function and design, this jacket keeps you comfortable through all aspects of the climb—from the first bellay to that iconic picture at the top.
- A thin softshell jacket for light weather protection on multi-pitch climbs
- Drytech construction resists wind and water
- Stretch side panels enhance breathability and mobility
- Elastic binding at the hood and cuffs seals out drafts
- Drawstring adjustable hem for improved fit
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets