Lightweight and pliable, the Mammut Women's Keiko Light SO Hooded Jacket provides unobstructed mobility as you navigate grueling, multi-pitch climbs and mellow spring objectives alike. The DryTech material touts a water-resistant, windproof, and stretchy constitution, lending you the protection you need when encountering varied weather in the alpine. Additionally, stretch inserts at the sides are designed as such that they maintain and promote on-the-go ventilation, in turn allowing the jacket to forgo zippered underarm vents and keep the jacket's overall weight a minimum. Meanwhile, the fixed hood bolsters your defense against the elements, and the on-seam zippered hand pockets offer discrete, yet secure respite for necessities.
- A lightweight, performance softshell for climbing or touring
- Stretch fabric enhances mobility and dexterity
- Fabric is also bluesign approved and weather-resistant
- Zippered hand pockets keep necessities close
- Fixed hood and adjustable hem seal out elements