Your only goal for this season is to knock out a slice of the Pacific Crest Trail, and you know you need the right gear to do it. You turn to your Mammut Women's Hiking SO Pant for complete comfort and leg-protection while you're on the trail. These pants have articulated knees and adjustable leg openings so you won't have to deal with chafing or debris getting where it shouldn't be throughout your trip. Plenty of pockets securely hold belongings, like maps, your phone, or even trash you plan to pack out. The DWR water-resistant finish ensures that you'll have a dry hike, even when the PCT gets misty and muggy. With a polyester lining, the Hiking SOs will keep you warm enough that you might just hike past your original goal and on to the next leg of the trail.
- Durable, water-resistant hiking pants for your trailing endeavors
- DWR finish keeps water out but still lets pants breathe
- Zippered and slit pockets keep belongings secure while you hike
- Adjustable leg opening prevents debris from getting in
- Belt loops allow you to personalize the fit
- Articulated knees help with comfort and mobility