Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket
Mammut made the Men's Haldigrat GS Hooded Jacket for mountaineering and backcountry touring with rugged waterproofing and light compactness in mind. Its Dry Technology Pro membrane boasts outstanding waterproof, breathable ratings for phenomenal protection from snowfall, powder slashes, and ice. A 3-layer construction makes this jacket surprisingly thin and light so you can pack it away without a problem. There are long zippers under each sleeve to amplify ventilation for skin tracks and sweaty ascents. The powder skirt is removable to transition from touring to mountaineering with ease.
- Technical shell designed for mountaineering and backcountry skiing
- Dry Technology Pro is waterproof, breathable, light, and packable
- Long zippers under each arm assure ample ventilation
- Powder skirt is removable for versatile coverage
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and single pull adjust
- Glove-compatible adjustable cuffs with elastic hand gaiters
- Item #MAM01DZ
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.