Get away.... from leggings.
Leggings are obviously fantastic to wear at the climbing gym. You can move and feel completely comfortable on routes and problems alike. Despite a few negative aspects of wearing leggings, like how everyone and their mothers are wearing them, you still enjoy your colorful collection of stretchy pants, but it would be nice to have options. Mammut made the Women's Get Away Pant specifically for indoors climbing, with stretchy, abrasion-resistant material that'll keep you training for seasons and seasons. Its gusseted construction includes pre-shaped knees so you can heel hook and high step a little easier.
- Durable, stretchy pants for indoor climbing or bouldering
- Material is abrasion-resistant ready to move
- Gusseted, pre-shaped design ensures freedom of movement
- Elastic waistband with drawstring for low-profile feel under harness
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 4
Great climbing pants! Love the material and cuffs, great for sport climbing and bouldering and training in the gym.
Only downside is im definitely in between sizes. 4s are a little more snug but the 6s are a bit too baggy and combersome