- Detail Images
Take on the cold in comfort.
We know that the first signs of spring—blooming flowers, singing birds, and melting snow—have you antsy to get out and tackle your summer hiking wish list. But don't let it fool you: late March weather can be just as unpredictable, cold, and windy as winter. So for those days when the skies above look uncertain, make sure you grab the Mammut Women's Foraker IN Light Hooded Jacket before hitting the trail.
A water-resistant, ultra-durable Pertex Microlight body helps shed moisture and defend you against chilly gusts, while the stretchy SOFtech side panels flex easily to allow for a natural range of motion when you're scrambling up scree fields and over boulders. Then, breathable Polartec Alpha insulation throughout traps precious body heat on colder days, while still allowing sweaty internal moisture to continually flow away from your core. The adjustable hem gives you a level of customizable protection when the wind picks up, and the elastic cuffs and hood (that fits under a helmet) cling to provide even more defense from the elements. And if the day really warms up, this jacket is easily stowed in its side pocket for light and convenient transport.
- Weather-resistant, warm jacket built for spring and fall ascents
- Pertex body is water-and wind-resistant for reliable defense
- Regular fit offers room for layers underneath and easy movement
- Polartec Alpha insulation traps warmth and lets humid air out
- Multiple pockets offer gear storage and a quick stowaway