- Detail Images
Extreme warmth for extreme conditions.
For arctic expeditions, 8000-meter peaks, or any other place where epic cold exists, the Mammut Arctic Mitten keeps you hands warm and therefore ensures your phalanges stay fully functional. A Pertex Quantum and leather shell with a full gauntlet keeps out the blowing snow, while the lofted 600-fill goose down provide furnace-like warmth to your sensitive paws. A goatskin leather palm ensures you're able to maintain grip on your trekking poles, and the Micro Bemberg lining doubles down on warmth.
- A mega-insulated mitten for majorly cold temperatures
- Pertex Quantum is weather-resistant for protection
- Goatskin palm offers grip on trekking poles
- Down insulation provides lofted warmth
- Adjustable gauntlet seals out cold drafts and snow