Eiswand Advanced ML Hooded Jacket - Men's
Why We Like The Eiswand Advanced ML Hooded Jacket
Mammut made the Eiswand Advanced ML Jacket with the extreme breathability required for midlayers during alpine adventures like ski touring, climbing, and mountaineering. Its Pontetorto Merino Tecnowool fabric also wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep us comfortably dry when we work up a sweat.
We love how the stretchy waffle fabric combines a slim fit with gusseted underarms so you can reach for faraway holds or dish out a lot of slack on belay without this jacket riding over your harness. An articulated fit also lets you layer shells over the fleece without bunching or restriction of movement. The low-profile hood fits comfortably under a helmet when things get especially cold, and makes it easy to wear two hoods when needed.
- Fleece midlayer designed for navigating mountainous terrain
- Breathable wool blend is perfect for climbing and ski touring
- Elastic thumb loops add coverage for exposed gear adjustments
- Zippered chest pockets store nutrition and essentials
- Natural qualities of wool provide anti-odor properties
- Item #MAMU55H
- 67% polyester, 26% wool, 7% spandex
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- low profile
- 2 zippered chest
- integrated in elastic cuffs
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- touring, hiking, mountaineering
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.