Footloose and fancy free.
Quick ascents on fair-weather days require equipment that's lightweight and frill-free. You're not messing around with any stormy weather, you just want performance. The Men's Mammut Eisfeld Advanced SO Pant provides durable, minimalist mobility through glacier trek and technical climb alike. Constructed from highly elastic schoeller dryskin, these softshell pants let your legs breath on the fast approach while remaining durable enough for the rock face you're conquering.
Think simple. Gaiters have been ditched to stay lightweight, but anti-slip webbing helps secure your cuffs. A bulk-free waistband will feel comfortable under you climbing harness, and even with that equipped you can reach the map in your pocket. You won't overheat in the sun while you check your route—these pants have been treated to keep the warm sunshine from being absorbed. Flexible construction means you can perform alpine movement sequences with ease, all the way up and all the way down.
- Lightweight softshell pants for mountain tours and alpine climbs
- Ecorepel treatment aids in shedding water and dirt
- Vertical Motion Technology provides ergonomic mobility
- Coldblack treatment prevents legs from overheating in the sun
- Pockets are climbing-harness-compatible for easy access
- Leg hem gusset fits over mountain and ski boots alike
- Tightlock button only opens when you want it to
- Slim fit reduces bulk while still allowing room to layer