Ducan High GTX Hiking Boot
Wet mountain streams, freak rain storms, or puddle-jumping in the shoulder season are all more enjoyable with the Ducan High GTX Hiking Boot from Mammut on your feet. Lined with a Gore-Tex membrane, the Ducan High's will keep your feet nice and dry no matter how much water tries to penetrate their cool exterior. The lace-up style gives you unparallaled fit for the closest and most comfortable hiking shoes on high-mileage days.
Equipped with a 3D footmap and an elastic mono-tongue these hiking boots will slip on and feel like an extension of your foot. With such close comfort, you can scramble across scree with surefootedness and rest-assured with the Vibram Flextron outsole.
- Mid-height hiking boot for wet shoulder season hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry while remaining breathable
- 3D footmap technology gives you an unparallaled fit
- Ultra-grippy Vibram outsole offers on-trail confidence
- Asymmetrical lace system tightens boot where you need it
- Item #MAM01B6
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- Upper Material
- 100% double layer engineered mesh
- GORE-TEX extended comfort footwear
- Georganic 3D
- Vibram Flextron
- Claimed Weight
- (7.5 pair) 1lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.