Makes cruising the resort a comfortable endeavor.
The stellar view of snow-capped peaks framed by cloudless blue skies have you ready for a full day of skiing—that is, until you remember it's a balmy 20 degrees outside. Good thing you suited up in the Mammut Women's Cruise HS Thermo Pants. Equipped with lightweight insulation, the Cruise HS Pants provide an extra dose of warmth for those extra cold bluebird days spent riding chairs at the resort. But when finicky mountain weather does what it does best and quickly turns grey and stormy, the Cruises' waterproof and windproof shell will keep your legs adequately protected until the lifties finally run you off the mountain.
- Warm, durable ski pants for copious hours playing in pow
- Waterproof, windproof DryTech shell protects from mountain weather
- Light synthetic fill delivers subtle warmth in soggy conditions
- Inner thigh vents allow heat to escape before you overheat
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out of boots and socks
- Reinforced cuffs withstand wear from ski edges and boots
- Zippered pockets keep valuables secure while you play
- Regular fit with adjustable waist for personalized fit
- Q & A
Beware! A complete waste of your money
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 40
I bought these pants because my Mammut Robella pants are my favorite, go-to ski pants. These appeared to be the updated version but they are not. They absolutely suck. Even though I bought the same size as the Robella's, womens 40, the legs of these pants are so small and tight that they will not cover your ski boot tops. They make you look like a total Jerry. WTH? I can deal with a slimmer cut in the rest of the pant but they should at least be big enough to cover my ankles! I wish I had returned these but did not try them on with my ski boots until I was at the mountain . Lesson learned. :(