Morning corduroy to blower pow.
Whether you're carving up perfect corduroy in the morning or making first tracks down an alpine meadow, the Mammut Men's Cruise HS Thermo Pant has you covered with its dependable waterproofing and low-bulk warmth wrapped in a sleek, no-frills design. It's filled with 40 grams of Ajungilak OTI Element insulation, which traps just enough warmth to prevent you from shivering in the lift line, but won't create overheating issues, especially considering the pant has inner-thigh vents that quickly dump excess heat.
The DryTech 2-layer membrane proves as an impenetrable barrier to everything from passing snow showers to springtime melt-off, fortified by a fully sealed design that keeps moisture from leaking inside the pant's vulnerable seams. Mammut reinforces it along the bottom cuffs, which are prone to rips and tears, especially when you're hiking up top for fresh turns or walking back to the car over abrasive ground.
- Versatile ski pant wrapped in a sleek, no-frills design
- DryTech 2-layer membrane keeps you pleasantly dry inside
- 40g Ajungilak OTI Element insulation for added warmth
- Zippered thigh vents help to regulate your temperature
- Reinforced with nylon at lower cuffs to prevent ripping
- Integrated waist adjustment provides a fine-tuned fit
- Fleece-lined hand pockets for warming your hands
- Zippered map pocket provides additional storage