Cruise the slopes.
Powder is even more enjoyable when you have the best gear to brave the slopes. With the Mammut Women's Cruise HS Hooded Thermo Jacket, you can spend long days in the snow and not worry about getting cold. The Cruise is equipped with storage for all your gear necessities and is also constructed to keep you your warmest when you need it and your coolest when you're working hard on a hike. The zippered pockets keep your ski pass, goggles, phone, and other valuables where they need to be while you ride. Underarm vents allow you to stay cool on strenuous bump runs.
- Technical ski jacket for getting you through long days of shredding
- Underarm ventilation keeps you from overheating
- Double layers of warmth keep the elements out and heat in
- Plenty of pockets offer storage for valuables while you ride
- Fixed powder skirt keeps snow out of your shirt
- Adjustable, removable hood offer personalization
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this for my wife who is a beginning skier. The small fit well (she's 5'2", 110 lbs). She runs a bit cold and wanted something a little heavier, so we opted for something else. However, this is still a great option that she would recommend.