Why We Like The Courmayeur SO Pant
When heading out on extended alpine ventures and mountaineering expeditions, we choose the Couramayeur SO Pant thanks to its efficiency-focused design. We count on the Schoeller softshell material for its wind and water-resistance, and also for its breathability. These performance pants are perfect for high-output activities and they balance weather protection with supreme breathability in a way that only softshell pants can do.
- Softshell pants suited for hiking and mountaineering in mixed weather
- DWR treatment sheds water from rain without sacrificing breathability
- Harness-compatible pocket layout keeps your essentials accessible
- Adjustable waist ensures the perfect fit regardless of underlayers
- Stowable attachment hook fits seamlessly with mountaineering boots
- Athletic fit offers room for mobility and stays out of the way
- Snap adjustable length supplies versatility with various boots
- Item #MAMU5A2
- 93% nylon, 7% elastane
- 2 front, 1 rear, 1 map
- integrated belt
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8, regular] 13.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 29, 2022
- I've used it several times
Worn rock climbing and scrambling around snowy peaks in the North Cascades. Comfortable, no shifting, three large pockets. Durable and very functional. I even received compliments from other hikers. Because I'm so tall, I wish these were a tiny bit longer, but they still reached the top of my boots without absurd high-watering. If you're of average height, these will fit great. So stretchy!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com