Mammut Botnica Softshell Jacket - Women's
- [membrane/laminate] PU (3-layer), [face fabric] 72% polyester, 22% PU, 6% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester, [side panels] 78% nylon, 22% spandex, DWR finish
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
There's always more to tour.
Designed to tour, the Women's Mammut Botnica Softshell Jacket has your back from breaking trail to the final kick turn. The three-layer construction is wind and water repellent if flurries kick up while you're gaining elevation, but it also delivers maximum breathable performance when you're working for your turns. Reflective hits keep you visible if you're up for a dawn patrol, and once you reach the top of your chosen line you can tuck your skins into the interior pockets and enjoy the ride down.
- Lightweight softshell for intense ski and splitboard tours
- Wind- and water-repellent protection in the backcountry
- Stretchy side panels provide performance mobility
- Internal pockets roomy enough for your touring skins
- High neck and elastic cuffs keep out the cold
- Athletic fit can easily be layered under a waterproof shell